We list openings in the San Antonio area for accounting and finance professionals in the construction industry. If you would like to list a job on this site, please contact Jody Hillenbrand. A website update fee of $50 will be charged for members and $75 for non-members.
Or, for national exposure, visit the national CFMA Career Center, where job seekers may post their resumes free of charge.
Current Job Openings (1)
Office Manager - Controller opportunity for a Commercial Construction Company! San Antonio, TX
- Depending on experience and education
- $ 70,000.00 to $90,000.00 salary
- Performance bonus
- Top of the line benefits package
Advantages of this Position
- Newly created position due to internal growth
- High growth company with excellent reputation
- Responsible for day to day accounting functions, oversee and coordinate all financial activities and accounting personnel, standardize and maintain a system of accounting records and techniques as well as analysis to identify areas to improve profitability.
- Oversees all accounting functions.
- Oversee A/R and A/P staff and productivity.
- Directs the implementation of accounting policies and procedures.
- Ensures accounting policies and best practices are followed by all departments.
- Responsible for the oversight of Project Management’s interactions with A/P and A/R, contract administration and change order procedures.
- Supervises and evaluates all accounting personnel.
- Perform special projects as needed or requested by senior staff.
- Set controls and budgets to mitigate risk and increase return on investments
- Standardize and maintain a system of accounting records and techniques
- Conduct internal audits to assess financial status
- Ensure compliance with federal and state regulations
- Serve as primary contact for external auditors
- Accounting/Finance degree
- CPA a plus
- Knowledge of construction industry a PLUS!
- Ability to comprehend at the strategic level and translate into effective action
- Proven management experience
- Fundamental knowledge of GAAP
- Strong leadership qualities
- Strong analytical and critical thinking skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Deadline and detail-oriented
email resumes to: email@example.com